Sunday, December 13, 2015

Holiday Teacher Gifts and a FREEBIE!

Hello everyone! Just five more days until break! Yippppeeeeeeee! We have two half-days Thursday and Friday too! I just finished making my teacher-friend gifts. I made my own tags because I don't think teachers should have to pay for everything. ;) Just click below the pictures to get your freebies from me and Easy Teaching Tools.




I print out these weekly planners from Kristen in color on card stock. I then laminate them with my Black and Decker personal laminator that I got for free from Amazon with my points :). I buy my pockets from SAMs in bulk (200 per box).



I use TAPE trendz from the Dollar General to attach the gift tags. I bought the glitter kind for more of a Christmas feel. I give each teacher a bag with Hershey kisses and mini candy canes. And there you have it! Inexpensive Christmas/Holiday gifts for all of my friends, principal and colleagues!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment